Forums

Barb Assault Ranged Rework

Quick find code: 380-381-455-65983499

of 4
Providential
Sep Member 2018

Providential

Posts: 1,096Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Miaow

EDIT: Why the superior bone removal!? :(

Now adamant dragons are so gonna be much less profitable. It's already low profit from addy dragon (not bringing rune dragon into this) and this is going to further bring it down. :(
C(h)vt(k)y

25-Jan-2018 12:04:16 - Last edited on 25-Jan-2018 12:06:11 by Providential

Desi
Apr Member 2013

Desi

Posts: 620Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
"We first started talking about the changes we needed to make to Barbarian Assault back in
October 2018
as part of this"

You time travel bro!?!?!? OCT 2018????

25-Jan-2018 12:09:40 - Last edited on 25-Jan-2018 12:09:58 by Desi

Kieli
Jul Member 2016

Kieli

Posts: 33Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
The Dragon platebody, Dragon kiteshield, Dragon boots and Necklace of anguish ornament kits have been added to the Master clue loot table.

Boots were polled to be in hard clue table.

Question 11
Should an ornament kit for the Dragon boots be added to hard clues?

25-Jan-2018 12:10:16

Mod Ayiza

Mod Ayiza

Jagex Moderator Forum Profile Posts by user
Desi said:
"We first started talking about the changes we needed to make to Barbarian Assault back in
October 2018
as part of this"

You time travel bro!?!?!? OCT 2018????


Oopsie.

I changed it shortly after it went live, but thank you for pointing it out :)

25-Jan-2018 12:13:17

Mod Ayiza

Mod Ayiza

Jagex Moderator Forum Profile Posts by user
Kieli said:
The Dragon platebody, Dragon kiteshield, Dragon boots and Necklace of anguish ornament kits have been added to the Master clue loot table.

Boots were polled to be in hard clue table.

Question 11
Should an ornament kit for the Dragon boots be added to hard clues?


Mod Ed kindly pointed this out moments after the post went live. It's now been changed, unfortunately it was missed during the feedback process.

Thanks for highlighting it!

25-Jan-2018 12:14:00

Luminosity

Luminosity

Posts: 219Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Why is superior dragon bones be removed from rune dragon drop tables? I'd like to highlight this quest is locked behind a grand requirement and not many people can access these mythical creatures to farm them. If only vorkath were to drop these green bones then we just lost a lot of potential superior bones coming in game, making super antifire more expensive and way too expensive of a method to train prayer on. But hey some people got dem money

25-Jan-2018 12:17:34

Mod Ayiza

Mod Ayiza

Jagex Moderator Forum Profile Posts by user
Luminosity said:
Why is superior dragon bones be removed from rune dragon drop tables? I'd like to highlight this quest is locked behind a grand requirement and not many people can access these mythical creatures to farm them. If only vorkath were to drop these green bones then we just lost a lot of potential superior bones coming in game, making super antifire more expensive and way too expensive of a method to train prayer on. But hey some people got dem money


Well the whole aim with this change was to make the bones slightly more expensive. I know it's not the best thing for everyone, but they were too cheap given how much XP they offer.

This change felt like the best thing to do. Both Adamant and Rune dragons GP/hr should still be very similar to what it was before removing the bones (although it will now be ever so slightly lower).

25-Jan-2018 12:21:56

Quick find code: 380-381-455-65983499Back to Top