Finally the BH rework is here! There are however many issues well that I think are more QOL, but still things that I believe would make it better, I will list some of them.
- Once you defeat your target, you IMMEDIATELY get another target, this gives the person no time to bank without wasting the already short 2 minute Target countdown. -My suggestion is to have at least 1 minute between defeating your target before getting assigned another one, This gives the person time to loot and bank without being penalized.-
- Looting bag cost way too many points for an item that was already originally 10k BH points (for being too expensive)
- The Emblems are not stackable inside your bank (similar to how bonds are banked) even if of the same tier they use up way too much bank space. (I know you can buy them before you go into the wilderness but I think QOL of letting you grab them from bank would be nice)
- Another issue with emblems, they don't upgrade unless someone has same tier or higher, but what is the bonus of having one if they don't? It is very difficult to find someone with a T3+ (This is a more I am not sure kind of thing)
- When you have a Bounty Task that you fail to complete, for example, if I am to not wear an amulet in my fight to complete the task and I don't care to complete it or my target rushes me and I attack them with an amulet equipped, EVERY TIME I hit my target I get a notification saying something like update: I failed my task (clearly not exact) but regardless it spams my chat box and is annoying. I have tried disabling notifications but I still get them. (this is fixed for me now)
- i CHILLA i -
- Last edited on 08-Nov-2019 08:02:15 by i CHILLA i
I've just read my way through the update post and I'm actually quite surprised and it sounds promosing, as it will give players an incentive to push for those riskier killstreaks in the hotspots.
Me personally have gotten into pvp late and never tried to greatly to get into p2p BH as I'm just not fast enough, mainly remaining f2p. But this update is giving me incentive to venture forth, I do have food for thought on how you could continue further with this great idea....and that's overtime somehow bringing its core idea to the PVP (F2p and P2p) worlds.
I respect that this would take a little bit more thought as obviously it isn't part of the BH minigame, but the hotspots could really somehow add a lot more depth to PVP worlds. The thought of getting sweaty palmed heading to an unusual area of the PVP world to scrap it out with fellow players who you can't anticipate has a ring to it, for even just an item that's got superior bragging rights for when we all head back to lumby ''GFing'' one another.
I apologize if I came off rude in my first post, I’m just very passionate about PvP it has been my favorite aspect of Runescape since I started playing back in Classic. I really hope that you listen to the PvP community and make some QoL changes to the mini game. I hope the community itself states their concerns so we can make this game mode enjoyable for everyone.
-i CHILLA i-
- Last edited on 08-Nov-2019 08:04:47 by i CHILLA i
I think spitevoteing isnt relevant when ther is so much content that people have to do to progress/max out their account forced into the wilderness. I think what should be with pvp weapons is only allow it in pvp/BH worlds and im sure more people would vote yes to it. Myself included, while i do pvp sometimes I just dont want it to be overloaded with more op stuff than ther is already for clan man mode
I have 2 accounts that are the same combat, one account gets a target every 10 seconds while the other gets one every few minutes. If there are factors that go into how you get a target why are they not said