Forums

DevBlog: Corporeal Beast Drops

Quick find code: 380-381-94-65474689

of 58
Slay Helm

Slay Helm

Posts: 2,414Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Zynk said:
Some more ideas:

Arcane Helmet - Best in Slot Magic helmet that has a 75% chance to block 25% of melee damage. The helmet would have highly negative accuracy bonuses in melee and ranged as well as a negative strength bonus to prevent the helmet from being used in a manner not consistent with it's purpose. Requires 75 Magic, 75 Defense, and 80 Prayer to use.

Elysian Helmet - Best in Slot Melee helmet that has higher defense than the dragon full helm, has Best in Slot prayer bonus. Has a +5 Strength and Prayer bonus. Requires 75 Defense and 80 Prayer to use.

Savage Boots - An item made by combining Bandos Boots, Dragon Boots, and Savage Essence. Has a +5 Strength bonus and +2 Prayer bonus and defense bonuses slightly higher than that of Bandos Boots. Requires 75 Defense and 80 Prayer to use.


No.
Arcane Helmet is junk because mage is useless on 07.
Elysian Helmet is a mix between a Veracs Helm and a Neitz.
Savage Boots are just eeehhhhh no...
Stud Unit 125+Elite PvM
~~
Undefeated Champions of the PvM Arena


~~Join today!~~

21-Sep-2014 21:04:56

BORAT 666

BORAT 666

Posts: 418Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
This is great. The introduction of these shields back into the game with the rarity and price of it's origin is going to make PvM just as exciting once again.
During '08 i didn't even play enough or wasn't levelled well enough to tackle corp beast, but I will be maxing just so I can tackle the corp and grab myself a divine/ely.

24-Sep-2014 05:47:09

Welovecorp

Welovecorp

Posts: 2,997Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
CONGRATS CORP BEAST!! sigils coming back!@@@@@@@@@@@!@!@!@!@

Thanks to all who VOTED YES!!!!!!!!

Having a seizure atm

paifjgnpsFIhas[pogna[eormngta[ogj n[as*fjb q=3e90fmung=0inma=0fgmia

24-Sep-2014 14:13:52

jlb1
Mar Member 2019

jlb1

Posts: 97Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
the idea of the corp beast is a good one ,
the drops i dont have a problem with either ,
so why will i be voting NO then.

the corp beast is a group activity and cant be soloed , yet there is no ls or cs
making it for rich maxed guys to kill in masses or groups that you can trust implicitly.
i can see that its going to be elitist content for 90% of the rs comunity will not be able to participating effectivly.

Imo this needs to be mouthballed untill ls or cs system is released so it is not elitist content.

25-Sep-2014 11:29:31

Zeale

Zeale

Posts: 2,095Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
jlb1 said:
the idea of the corp beast is a good one ,
the drops i dont have a problem with either ,
so why will i be voting NO then.

the corp beast is a group activity and cant be soloed , yet there is no ls or cs
making it for rich maxed guys to kill in masses or groups that you can trust implicitly.
i can see that its going to be elitist content for 90% of the rs comunity will not be able to participating effectivly.

Imo this needs to be mouthballed untill ls or cs system is released so it is not elitist content.


You do have a good point with which I agree with - we do need a lootsharing system ASAP. However, Free-for-all Corp was very popular back in the day among all types of players. In fact, a lot of players preferred FFA. Because of this I think Corp is still worth bringing back to the community, with or without Loot/Coin share for now.
RS Justice
/
Hero PvM

25-Sep-2014 22:33:04

Disney Pixar

Disney Pixar

Posts: 135Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hey Everyone, I created a friends chat on old school Runescape for anyone at all that wants to join a real, easy to remember, and fun chat DEDICATED TO CORPOREAL BEAST

"2007 CORP" is the friends chat, feel free to join, this is my first post to let you all know and get yourselves familiar, hopefully it will be the go-to FC for massing, finding buddies, price checking corp drops, and the excitement and build up to the beast itself!

See you there guys!

Cheers

26-Sep-2014 06:43:36

Disney Pixar

Disney Pixar

Posts: 135Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Rogie said:
This is going to be awesome!

~
Rogie
~


~
*
~
Road To Max OldSchool
*
*
*


Hey Everyone, I created a friends chat on old school Runescape for anyone at all that wants to join a real, easy to remember, and fun chat DEDICATED TO CORPOREAL BEAST

"2007 CORP" is the friends chat, feel free to join, this is my first post to let you all know and get yourselves familiar, hopefully it will be the go-to FC for massing, finding buddies, price checking corp drops, and the excitement and build up to the beast itself!

See you there guys!

Cheers

26-Sep-2014 06:45:37

Quick find code: 380-381-94-65474689Back to Top