Forums

Bring Back OLD SUPER RARES!!!!

Quick find code: 366-367-637-65942993

of 4
AgostCrapula

AgostCrapula

Posts: 612Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I was wondering if you could re-launch rare discontinued objects like parrot, golden cane, demon horns, tattoos, etc, I know it's complicated but... since you relaunched shadows series I think it would not be crazy to release a limited promotion of keys with these super rares, regards.

20-Aug-2017 21:54:00

Blackwing
Nov Member 2012

Blackwing

Posts: 40,837Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
No support; they were sold under the impression that they wouldn't return, and as such they shouldn't be returned. Suggest new cosmetics instead.
"These ghastly beasts CAN be slain! They CAN be overcome!" -Borch Three Jackdaws

20-Aug-2017 21:57:46

Draco Burnz
Dec Gold Premier Club Member 2011

Draco Burnz

Posts: 65,532Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Blackwing said:
No support; they were sold under the impression that they wouldn't return, and as such they shouldn't be returned. Suggest new cosmetics instead.


CL3
Draco Burnz
True Collector of Cosmetics
7th year VIP 2013-2019

Support
Currently a forum user only

20-Aug-2017 21:58:31 - Last edited on 21-Aug-2017 00:07:33 by Draco Burnz

Imbasketball

Imbasketball

Posts: 102Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
of course they plan on returning these items, the players who didn't get them when they were around the first time see people with them and now they want it themselves. and the players who weren't around to get it wish they could've gotten them.

Jagex will likely use that logic to make them buyable with runecoins or keys and make more money off of old content.

21-Aug-2017 07:18:37

Ladyolake
Jan Gold Premier Club Member 2008

Ladyolake

Posts: 4,014Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
as long as you are only talking about th and sgs items i dont mind returning.. In game event items no support .. and i was just adding that line on just in case. i do know you are talking only about the th items. The richest person is not who has the most. It is who Needs the least.

23-Aug-2017 13:57:45

spshq

spshq

Posts: 6Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Ladyolake said:
as long as you are only talking about th and sgs items i dont mind returning.. In game event items no support .. and i was just adding that line on just in case. i do know you are talking only about the th items.
no. can't have favourites. bring back everything mtx related or none.

24-Aug-2017 05:37:04

Draco Burnz
Dec Gold Premier Club Member 2011

Draco Burnz

Posts: 65,532Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
spshq said:
no. can't have favourites. bring back everything mtx related or none.


No support.

This is like saying they shouldnt have favs about holiday items.

Like saying that all items, wearable or not, should return.

Yet they wont.
Draco Burnz
True Collector of Cosmetics
7th year VIP 2013-2019

Support
Currently a forum user only

25-Aug-2017 00:17:11

Turksta

Turksta

Posts: 3,569Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
spshq said:
Ladyolake said:
as long as you are only talking about th and sgs items i dont mind returning.. In game event items no support .. and i was just adding that line on just in case. i do know you are talking only about the th items.
no. can't have favourites. bring back everything mtx related or none.
+1 for mtx items.

25-Aug-2017 02:06:33

Quick find code: 366-367-637-65942993Back to Top