The Mahjarrats was founded in September of 2015 and are a group of friendly individuals who enjoy the many different aspects of RuneScape and come from many different backgrounds, from new players to maxed 10+ year veterans. We are a social clan at heart but have passions for quests, lore, skilling, and PvM. Feel free to guest in the clan chat and talk with some of our wonderful members yourself!
44. We do not expect you to be on this world 24/7. Any events that happen in the clan will most likely be on W44 with some exceptions. We also use the UTC (In-Game clock) timezone for events and such to make it easier for everyone.
Our citadel is currently Tier 5 and we offer either a weekly 3% xp boost, or a skill plot boost. Capping at the citadel is not mandatory but we do appreciate it, even if all you can manage is a visit as we know capping is not for everyone. For higher ranks we do expect you to at least maintain level 3 fealty. Capping weekly will also help you get to a boost of 6% xp!
All we ask is that you follow the RuneScape Code of Conduct. If you are having any problems with a clan member, please contact one of the admin or above ranks and they will try to sort out the problem.
There are NO requirements to join
. If you wish to join there are multiple ways of doing so. Either guest in the clan chat beforehand (you're welcome to guest as long as you like!) or PM one of our admin+ ranks, who are listed below.
WHO TO CONTACT
Tulipa (Funky Dunkle)
Artemiske, Rosa Quartz, Galzain426, PoisonHemloc, Robezpierre, ultrasonic64, plop1
Please note the next ranks will require clan activity and will be decided by the leader, and other members of the same rank
- general rank, minimum of 50M CLAN XP, noticeable capper, active in clan chat, and has a friendly attitude. jobs: • monitoring chat when higher ranks aren't online • helping out at the citadel • talking to potential recruits
- general rank, minimum of 50M CLAN XP, noticeable capper, active in clan chat, and has a friendly attitude. jobs: • making events • helping out at the citadel • talking to potential recruits
- admin/organiser rank, minimum of 80M CLAN XP, noticeable capper, active in clan chat, and has a friendly attitude. jobs: • helping out admins and organisers with their clan jobs • helping out at the citadel • help leaders out with votes and meetings hosted in the clan citadel • talking to potential recruits
- decided by the leader, founder, and other high ranks jobs: • helping the leader run the clan • helping out other ranks with their clan jobs • talking to potential recruits