Forums

Raffle being lazy

Quick find code: 74-75-350-65960156

of 49
Ironman Gup
Jan Gold Premier Club Member 2017

Ironman Gup

Posts: 1,065Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Tenebri said:
Ironman Gup said:
Draco Burnz said:
Whatusaytome said:
We are talking about the unfair alt use, be it in the raffle or not. And I am expanding it to all limited events because the raffle is only one of many that get rigged. Stop minimizing everything.


Yet once again, it only "unfair" in yours and OP's minds. No one elses.

Thus theres nothing wrong going on here.


I've seen you ant tenebri use this statement so I will elaborate.

Ask around and there are many people who dislike raffle rigging. There are posts with hundreds of upvotes criticising the raffle rigger as well as asking for raffle rigigng to be hindered, and you are ignoring all those poeple.

Forums is very inactive compared to the rest of the commuity. There are few people posting on here but it seems threads attract trolls who are more likely to agree with raffle rigging.

I don't see why anyone thinks only 2 people think raffle rigging should be against the rules, unless they are deliberately ignoring information to help with their own argument.


im sure if you phrased it differently instead of using the negative "rigging" and used "how do you feel about alts being used in raffle?"
the % of agreeing and idsagreeing would be different.


I think you trying to say it is 50% support of raffle rigging is more iaccurate than me using a negative word.
Don't stand up for whats allowed, stand up for whats right.

14-Dec-2018 09:41:55

Ironman Gup
Jan Gold Premier Club Member 2017

Ironman Gup

Posts: 1,065Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Tuffty said:
I removed a post 1 page back for naming and shaming someone off site.

Please don't. It's still against the rules to post about it on these forums.


Sorry, I thought with nobodys name being mentioned it would be fine. The link was also talking about forum trolls in general and was stated to not mean anyone specifically
Don't stand up for whats allowed, stand up for whats right.

17-Dec-2018 04:29:15

Tenebri
Jan Gold Premier Club Member 2015

Tenebri

Posts: 17,900Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Ironman Gup said:
Tenebri said:
Ironman Gup said:
Draco Burnz said:
Whatusaytome said:
We are talking about the unfair alt use, be it in the raffle or not. And I am expanding it to all limited events because the raffle is only one of many that get rigged. Stop minimizing everything.


Yet once again, it only "unfair" in yours and OP's minds. No one elses.

Thus theres nothing wrong going on here.


I've seen you ant tenebri use this stat...

Ask around and there are many people who dislike raffle rigging. There are posts with hundreds of upvotes criticising the raffle rigger as well as asking for raffle rigigng to be hindered, and you are ignoring all those poeple.

Forums is very inactive compared to the rest of the commuity. There are few people posting on here but it seems threads attract trolls who are more likely to agree with raffle rigging.

I don't see why anyone thinks only 2 people think raffle rigging should be against the rules, unless they are deliberately ignoring information to help with their own argument.


im sure if you phrased it differently instead of using the negative "rigging" and used "how do you feel about alts being used in raffle?"
the % of agreeing and idsagreeing would be different.


I think you trying to say it is 50% support of raffle rigging is more iaccurate than me using a negative word.


no im not im saying if you say "are you against raffle rigging" or "are you against alts being used in raffle"
the outcome will be different

phrasing is very important to get a true scale. if you were to ask me am i agasint raffle rigging. id say 100% against it. but you assume using alts is rigging a raffle. so how many people are going to be fooled by the phrasing? i would be. its why it should be a specific question. aka how its "rigged" not the word rigged. be more accurate
Satan loves you

200m all on 7/3/19
My life after 200m xp in all skills

17-Dec-2018 13:37:40 - Last edited on 17-Dec-2018 13:42:52 by Tenebri

Whatusaytome

Whatusaytome

Posts: 5,353Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Tenebri said:

no im not im saying if you say "are you against raffle rigging" or "are you against alts being used in raffle"
the outcome will be different

phrasing is very important to get a true scale. if you were to ask me am i agasint raffle rigging. id say 100% against it. but you assume using alts is rigging a raffle. so how many people are going to be fooled by the phrasing? i would be. its why it should be a specific question. aka how its "rigged" not the word rigged. be more accurate
we are accurate in saying it's rigged in one person's favor. Like I said, not everybody can invest in alternates like him.

Why won't you acknowledge that if it was something everybody could do for better odds, we wouldn't be complaining about a few people RIGGING it. After all this time, you couldn't make a comment on what I said last.

If it was available to everybody to get that many extra tickets if they chose to, then we wouldnt complain. But why won't you support ticket sales? Why must we need a thousand alts to even compare to this person, or others?

If investing was supposed to be allowed, do it that way, not with alts. Stop assuming everything is fine based of them saying alts is fine. Make it available to all in a fair way.

Like I said, I'm not against alts either. I'm against the absurd number of them being used to rig the event, causing significantly less winners. Which you seem fine with.
Your opinions here can affect us all. Please post for the better

A Billionaire's Club/Partyhats!
Update the rules, Trade Lock Scammers

17-Dec-2018 20:58:14 - Last edited on 17-Dec-2018 21:04:22 by Whatusaytome

Tenebri
Jan Gold Premier Club Member 2015

Tenebri

Posts: 17,900Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Whatusaytome said:
Tenebri said:

no im not im saying if you say "are you against raffle rigging" or "are you against alts being used in raffle"
the outcome will be different

phrasing is very important to get a true scale. if you were to ask me am i agasint raffle rigging. id say 100% against it. but you assume using alts is rigging a raffle. so how many people are going to be fooled by the phrasing? i would be. its why it should be a specific question. aka how its "rigged" not the word rigged. be more accurate
we are accurate in saying it's rigged in one person's favor. Like I said, not everybody can invest in alternates like him.

Why won't you acknowledge that if it was something everybody could do for better odds, we wouldn't be complaining about a few people RIGGING it. After all this time, you couldn't make a comment on what I said last.

If it was available to everybody to get that many extra tickets if they chose to, then we wouldnt complain. But why won't you support ticket sales? Why must we need a thousand alts to even compare to this person, or others?

If investing was supposed to be allowed, do it that way, not with alts. Stop assuming everything is fine based of them saying alts is fine. Make it available to all in a fair way.

Like I said, I'm not against alts either. I'm against the absurd number of them being used to rig the event, causing significantly less winners. Which you seem fine with.


just because you put rigging in caps doesnt change my opinion on using alts. it isnt rigging...
Satan loves you

200m all on 7/3/19
My life after 200m xp in all skills

17-Dec-2018 21:14:59 - Last edited on 17-Dec-2018 21:15:41 by Tenebri

Tenebri
Jan Gold Premier Club Member 2015

Tenebri

Posts: 17,900Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Whatusaytome said:
Dude, just stop. Enter on alts you'd want the prizes on, dont enter on thousands, because you won't use them. That's rigging.
And it's useless.


You still can't even comment on an alternative method of investing in the raffle.


you are right the rewards are useless except dt darts and proteans, which cant be traded and they dont effect the game at all. so whats the problem?
Satan loves you

200m all on 7/3/19
My life after 200m xp in all skills

17-Dec-2018 22:15:37

Whatusaytome

Whatusaytome

Posts: 5,353Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Tenebri said:
Whatusaytome said:
Dude, just stop. Enter on alts you'd want the prizes on, dont enter on thousands, because you won't use them. That's rigging.
And it's useless.


You still can't even comment on an alternative method of investing in the raffle.


you are right the rewards are useless except dt darts and proteans, which cant be traded and they dont effect the game at all. so whats the problem?
you don't understand a thing, that's the problem. I'm not saying any rewards are useless, because people want them.

Those darts and proteins, even the cosmetics, don't help throwaway accounts and those throwaway accounts dont help anybody at all. There is no purpose to them winning anything because the accounts are useless entirely. It doesnt make prizes more rare, and it doesnt make you more valuable. There is no reason to support thousands of accounts for any single person.

Still no comment on an actually fair method to allow anybody all the tickets they want though, right?
Your opinions here can affect us all. Please post for the better

A Billionaire's Club/Partyhats!
Update the rules, Trade Lock Scammers

17-Dec-2018 22:32:07

Ironman Gup
Jan Gold Premier Club Member 2017

Ironman Gup

Posts: 1,065Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Deathtouch darts can be used to kill bosses at lvl 3 to get valuable drops, so they do have value.

You also are trying to mislead when you said my wording is poor. I dont mind people using the raffle on alt accounts they use. I don't approve of raffle rigger making thousands of accounts to troll others.
Don't stand up for whats allowed, stand up for whats right.

18-Dec-2018 05:27:53

Quick find code: 74-75-350-65960156Back to Top