Forums

Remove Sign Out

Quick find code: 278-279-849-66055700

of 5
333333333

333333333

Posts: 23,304Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Draco Burnz said:
Yet considering how easy it is to log back in, i hardly see this as an issue.
And if you type something wrong when logging in then the captcha stuff is so annoying! It's wrong in the beggining to let people link people out!
I have a goal now!

16-Dec-2018 10:07:00

Draco Burnz
Dec Gold Premier Club Member 2011

Draco Burnz

Posts: 60,743Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
333333333 said:
And if you type something wrong when logging in then the captcha stuff is so annoying! It's wrong in the beggining to let people link people out!


Why would you be logged out when typing something?

That only happens with 6hr log thus if you choose to stay on forums for that long, its sort-of on you.
Draco Burnz
True Collector of Cosmetics
7th year VIP 2013-2019

16-Dec-2018 14:08:49 - Last edited on 16-Dec-2018 14:09:40 by Draco Burnz

Spearmint30
Apr Gold Premier Club Member 2012

Spearmint30

Posts: 17,322Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Works for me if it's no issue to you. Like I said before, it hasn't been for me to date either, but I'm still perfectly fine with the capability being removed. I'm not demanding Jagex fix it tonight because we all know that won't happen, but you know... one day, might be good for them to consider removing in any future forum versions.
Spearmint30
| "The secret of getting ahead is getting started." -Mark Twain

16-Dec-2018 17:16:10

333333333

333333333

Posts: 23,304Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Draco Burnz said:
333333333 said:
And if you type something wrong when logging in then the captcha stuff is so annoying! It's wrong in the beggining to let people link people out!


Why would you be logged out when typing something?

That only happens with 6hr log thus if you choose to stay on forums for that long, its sort-of on you.
I mean if you click on a link that logs you out and you want to log in again and types wrong then the captcha will annoy you!
I have a goal now!

16-Dec-2018 20:34:49

Draco Burnz
Dec Gold Premier Club Member 2011

Draco Burnz

Posts: 60,743Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
333333333 said:
I mean if you click on a link that logs you out and you want to log in again and types wrong then the captcha will annoy you!


Then dont click on said link....

Pretty easy if you ask me.
Draco Burnz
True Collector of Cosmetics
7th year VIP 2013-2019

17-Dec-2018 11:44:21 - Last edited on 17-Dec-2018 11:44:36 by Draco Burnz

Draco Burnz
Dec Gold Premier Club Member 2011

Draco Burnz

Posts: 60,743Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
333333333 said:
^ Sometimes we just click on links on instinct! Only trolls are putting a log out link on the text that means other stuff!


Yet you act like that always happens and have to say id beg to differ about that.

If you cbb to read where the link goes, thats on you. As you just confirmed you at least dont care to do that so it is on you.

Besides its not that hard to tell a link from normal text as links appear yellow.
Draco Burnz
True Collector of Cosmetics
7th year VIP 2013-2019

23-Dec-2018 12:40:35 - Last edited on 23-Dec-2018 16:06:02 by Draco Burnz

FiFi LaJolie
Dec Member 2015

FiFi LaJolie

Posts: 18,272Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
If this were a widespread problem with lots of 'trolls' doing it, I might agree (although I'd be more likely to say don't click on links provided by people on forums that you are not familiar with).

However, I've only ever seen it done once, for a brief period of time, by someone for a joke. That person ceased doing after about a week because everyone had 'caught on'.

If there's a person or persons persistently doing this then I'd be inclined to report it to FH and see what the FMods make of the individuals concerned.
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

23-Dec-2018 17:36:55

Draco Burnz
Dec Gold Premier Club Member 2011

Draco Burnz

Posts: 60,743Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
FiFi LaJolie said:
If this were a widespread problem with lots of 'trolls' doing it, I might agree (although I'd be more likely to say don't click on links provided by people on forums that you are not familiar with).

However, I've only ever seen it done once, for a brief period of time, by someone for a joke. That person ceased doing after about a week because everyone had 'caught on'.

If there's a person or persons persistently doing this then I'd be inclined to report it to FH and see what the FMods make of the individuals concerned.


Exactly.

Dont see why ppl are bringing up something that never happens.
Draco Burnz
True Collector of Cosmetics
7th year VIP 2013-2019

24-Dec-2018 11:04:57

Quick find code: 278-279-849-66055700Back to Top