Forums

Question about Zeah

Quick find code: 317-318-162-66105302

of 2
John is sexy
May Member 2019

John is sexy

Posts: 417Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
PvMers got catacombs and Raids. Skillers got anglerfish, several new guilds over time, loads of new resource areas, and the list goes on. Questers got several new quests and a new continent to explore. Why did PKers get nothing? L2PK nubnubs. Can't do that? L2escape nubnubs. Can't do that either? L2not enter the wilderness nubnubs.

12-Jun-2019 17:06:35

Angel2D4
Jun Member 2019

Angel2D4

Posts: 14,717Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
John is sexy said:
PvMers got catacombs and Raids. Skillers got anglerfish, several new guilds over time, loads of new resource areas, and the list goes on. Questers got several new quests and a new continent to explore. Why did PKers get nothing?


You seem to be implying that pkers are barred from access to the things you listed as being for pvmers, skillers and questers.

It's not true.

Pkers have full access to all those things and if they got "nothing" it's because they choose to not participate in that content.

IMO, a better question would be why did pkers choose to not participate in that content?
"Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity" -Martin Luther King Jr.

12-Jun-2019 19:14:09

John is sexy
May Member 2019

John is sexy

Posts: 417Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
But PKers don't want that non-PvP content. They want PvP content. I also never said they don't take part in that content. L2read nubnub. L2PK nubnubs. Can't do that? L2escape nubnubs. Can't do that either? L2not enter the wilderness nubnubs.

12-Jun-2019 19:18:34

Angel2D4
Jun Member 2019

Angel2D4

Posts: 14,717Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Angel2D4 said:
John is sexy said:
Why did PKers get nothing?


You seem to be implying that pkers are barred from access to the things you listed as being for pvmers, skillers and questers.

It's not true.


John is sexy said:
But PKers don't want that non-PvP content. They want PvP content. I also never said they don't take part in that content. L2read nubnub.


Just because they didn't want the content doesn't equate to them getting "nothing". They're not 'special' they're just like everybody else who sees content they don't want to participate in.

It's no different than pvp. It's OPTIONAL. They still got the content, whether they choose to participate in it or not.

L2ignoreitorquit =)
"Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity" -Martin Luther King Jr.

12-Jun-2019 19:29:04

John is sexy
May Member 2019

John is sexy

Posts: 417Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Except it does. None of it was PvP content. By your logic, the wilderness rejuvenations were content for skillers and PvMers since they could do that. It's optional whether they choose to participate in it or not. Also, I'm not a PKer. I'm a PvM God with an Infernal Cape which is why I'm running around in bills while those peasant PKers are starving on the streets of low level Edge wildy barely able to make any bonds. They're not much higher than skillers in terms of profitability. I'm getting what I want. I'm making this thread in consideration of others. L2PK nubnubs. Can't do that? L2escape nubnubs. Can't do that either? L2not enter the wilderness nubnubs.

12-Jun-2019 20:08:16

Notcool97
Dec Member 2016

Notcool97

Posts: 1,261Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
PKers gained new weapons. D claws and elder mauls to use when rushing people. D throwaxes for ranged ko potential. Anglerfish could probably get eaten by PKers. Zeah also came with sand crabs almost perfectly designed for pures to train on. But most of all, Zeah provided massive empty spaces, almost completely void of other players, for PKers to roam around in alone and feel like they were in the wilderness.

13-Jun-2019 00:13:20

NonMax Jake
Nov Member 2018

NonMax Jake

Posts: 6,616Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Angel2D4 said:
John is sexy said:
PvMers got catacombs and Raids. Skillers got anglerfish, several new guilds over time, loads of new resource areas, and the list goes on. Questers got several new quests and a new continent to explore. Why did PKers get nothing?


You seem to be implying that pkers are barred from access to the things you listed as being for pvmers, skillers and questers.

It's not true.

Pkers have full access to all those things and if they got "nothing" it's because they choose to not participate in that content.

IMO, a better question would be why did pkers choose to not participate in that content?
Ah, so you agree that wilderness rejuvenation updates are for skillers and pvmers. Thanks.
Please remember that the forum is not for debating. It is for echoing views only. If you see someone opposing someone else's views, please report this so it can be dealt with.

13-Jun-2019 05:07:06

Solo Bobs
May Member 2019

Solo Bobs

Posts: 774Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Jeremy Cheng said:
Will pkers ever get a pking guild?


They should get one.
Don't spite vote all PvP updates because of how frightened you are of PKers and then cry about how everything needs to be shoved in as integrity

13-Jun-2019 07:07:09

Quick find code: 317-318-162-66105302Back to Top