Forums

Reviving wildy PvMThread is locked

Quick find code: 317-318-87-66105798

of 5
w331

w331

Posts: 218Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
whats your issue on pkers?

Makes no sense, no one ever said "we aren't pkers toys".
You are not forced to go into the wilderness.

Question, why is it a problem that others play a game differently than you?

16-Jun-2019 07:22:54

artemischild
Jun Member 2019

artemischild

Posts: 1,285Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
That's a question you should ask pkers, not skillers. Why did they have to destroy the economy of the game for those that do not choose to be their toys or slaves? Why did they demand we be punished for not choosing to play our game their way? What was so offensive about playing the game the way Andrew Gower created it to be played?

No one has ever answered those questions, only demanded the destruction of our economy to punish us for not playing the "risk vs reward" game they invented.

16-Jun-2019 15:31:06

artemischild
Jun Member 2019

artemischild

Posts: 1,285Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
VotingNo2PvP said:
The player counters exploded the moment revs were buffed.
Yes, and a large percentage was brand new alts created by pkers and pvmers to do revs. Most of those accounts did not have any non combat skills. If our high score was like rs3, where accounts that are inactive are removed, you would see a lot of skills empty out.

As I have said before, the reason the poll did not pass is the jmods made a mistake and were not willing to admit it. Before I voted, I checked out the link that was on it and it said that the armor would be used outside pvp areas. I voted against it for that reason. Later the link was changed to a different blog that said it was not, but by then a lot of people had already voted.

16-Jun-2019 15:43:32

VotingNo2PvP
Jun Member 2019

VotingNo2PvP

Posts: 166Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
artemischild said:
That's a question you should ask pkers, not skillers. Why did they have to destroy the economy of the game for those that do not choose to be their toys or slaves? Why did they demand we be punished for not choosing to play our game their way? What was so offensive about playing the game the way Andrew Gower created it to be played?

No one has ever answered those questions, only demanded the destruction of our economy to punish us for not playing the "risk vs reward" game they invented.


They chose to destroy the economy, because you demanded that they be your slaves and they retaliated 10x worse. The skilling community just proved that they're highly incompetent of getting anything done and just cry their eyes out when something like this happens. The PKing community actually has the power to make their part of the game prevail. They need need to accept their inferiority to PKers at this point.
Git gud nubnubs, I got infernal cape.

16-Jun-2019 16:04:55

VotingNo2PvP
Jun Member 2019

VotingNo2PvP

Posts: 166Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
artemischild said:
VotingNo2PvP said:
The player counters exploded the moment revs were buffed.
Yes, and a large percentage was brand new alts created by pkers and pvmers to do revs. Most of those accounts did not have any non combat skills. If our high score was like rs3, where accounts that are inactive are removed, you would see a lot of skills empty out.

As I have said before, the reason the poll did not pass is the jmods made a mistake and were not willing to admit it. Before I voted, I checked out the link that was on it and it said that the armor would be used outside pvp areas. I voted against it for that reason. Later the link was changed to a different blog that said it was not, but by then a lot of people had already voted.


Wilderness activities can't be botted efficiently. PKers don't have 7 alts, my precious gold farmer. Besides, if you're allowed to have 7 alts why shouldn't PKers (not saying that they have that many to gold farm on). It was YOUR mistake, not theirs. They tried to compromise. You guys refused to. They fixed the poll such that it couldn't be used outside PvP areas. If you can't read, it's your fault. The consequences in this scenario were the loss of your gold farming profits.
Git gud nubnubs, I got infernal cape.

16-Jun-2019 16:06:52

RupertGiles2
Jun Member 2019

RupertGiles2

Posts: 844Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
VotingNo2PvP said:
They chose to destroy the economy, because you demanded that they be your slaves and they retaliated 10x worse.
We did not demand anything of the sort. WE demanded only that we be allowed to play the game without our way being destroyed. We expected pkers to play their game their way in their area.

We WANTED to be able to play our game in the rest of the world without interference. THAT was not acceptable to pkers. They demanded to be able to pk everywhere. As a compromise, jagex recommended pvp worlds and we voted to allow them. Those worlds are usually dead.

They demanded that we play by their "risk vs reward" game, something pkers in osrs invented. We agreed to allow the wild to be a little more rewarding, not because we intended to use it, but because we thought it would give pkers something to do while they waited to find someone to pk. It failed to do what they wanted, so they demanded more rewards.

Every time we gave them what they asked and it failed to give them what they wanted. When they demanded the pvp armor, they demanded to be able to sell it to non pkers and jagex said that was a great idea. We demanded they not destroy the armor we got outside the wild and their compromise was to take away the offensive portion, but not the defensive that made it equal to what the non wild version had.

Later they said they would make it where it could not be used outside pvp, but that is not what the poll said. That's why it failed.
Vote no to all pvm/pker updates to punish them for spite voting skills.

16-Jun-2019 18:17:57

RupertGiles2
Jun Member 2019

RupertGiles2

Posts: 844Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
w331 said:
artemischild said:
That's a question you should ask pkers, not skillers.


Thats not how it works, I asked you.
We are happy to let them play their game their way. They are not willing to let us play our game outside their reach. They have demanded since the beginning of osrs that they be able to pk us everywhere.

So the question is, why cant they let us play our game without them ruining it for us?
Vote no to all pvm/pker updates to punish them for spite voting skills.

16-Jun-2019 18:19:35 - Last edited on 16-Jun-2019 18:20:23 by RupertGiles2

Angel2D4
Jun Member 2019

Angel2D4

Posts: 14,880Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
RupertGiles2 said:
w331 said:
artemischild said:
That's a question you should ask pkers, not skillers.


Thats not how it works, I asked you.
We are happy to let them play their game their way. They are not willing to let us play our game outside their reach. They have demanded since the beginning of osrs that they be able to pk us everywhere.

So the question is, why cant they let us play our game without them ruining it for us?


A better question might very well be.. why does this sort of bickering (from BOTH sides of the aisle) have to continue.. on nearly every thread in these forums?

Seems to me at some point everyone could simply agree to disagree (and allow the forums to have more than this for a discussion).
"Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity" -Martin Luther King Jr.

16-Jun-2019 19:33:14

Miu

Miu

Posts: 15,840Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Angel2D4 said:
A better question might very well be.. why does this sort of bickering (from BOTH sides of the aisle) have to continue.. on nearly every thread in these forums?


Incredibly obvious and blatant baiting from a few members and their alt army, and dib being consistently reliable enough in his stupidity to take the bait, every single time.
Don't forget – RuneScape members get TWO free spins a day instead of the usual one!

16-Jun-2019 19:52:29

Quick find code: 317-318-87-66105798Back to Top