Treasure Hunter | Rare Refresh
It’s time to shake things up a little…introducing all new rares to the Rare Item Store!
Visit the Rare Token Store from 00:00 on 31st March and get your hands on some new items, including Ban Hammers, Magician’s Wands, Potion Hats and more. A limited number of these new items will be available at a special early bird price so make sure you grab them while you can.
You’ll also have a last chance to get some of Treasure Hunter’s older rare items, which will leave the store once their limited stock runs out. Due to previous timezone concerns, the limited stock will be topped up at various times during the promotion so everyone has the opportunity to get their hands on them. Hurry though – because after this, they’ll be gone for good!
Need more tokens? From 00:00 UTC on 31st March until 23:59 on 4th April, you’ll get an increased token yield on Treasure Hunter.
Old Rares - Last Chance
The following old rares are available – in limited numbers – from the Rare Item Store only. Get them while you can!
- Sq’irks the parrot
- Queen Black Dragon helm
- Serpentine rapier
- Serpentine 2h crossbow
- Serpentine wand
- Kalphite King helm
We’re also rolling out a new batch of rares which are up for grabs on Treasure Hunter and the Rare Item Store from this weekend. These include:
- Ban Hammer: A mighty ban hammer main hand and off-hand weapon, which can be switched between level 1 and level 70 versions. Use this to ‘BAM’ your friends and enemies!
- Balancing Wand: Show off your balancing skills with this sparkling magic wand! Use it as a wand weapon or as a cool novelty item to give you a unique walk, run and idle animations while you are wielding it. Stats can be switched from level 1 and level 70 versions.
- Twang Crossbow: ‘TWANG’ these main-hand and off-hand crossbows at your enemies to startle them! Stats can be switched from level 1 and level 70 versions.
- Lucky Coin: Flip it! Wield this lucky coin to give yourself a unique walk, run and idle animation while you are holding it.
- Map Hat: A handy travel guide that can be stored on top of your head.
- Chic Scarf: Become the hippest dude/dudette in town with the chic scarf!
- Hype Train: All aboard the hype train! Brand new follower pet in the shape of the hype train, which wiggles, jiggles, chats and gives off plumes of smoke. When the update timer is live, the smoke turns blue and purple and the train gets more excited! You can also store this in your menagerie in your home.
- Potion Hat: Stylish, recolourable mage’s hat which easily holds your beverages. Colour the hat to one of 16 different colours to match your favourite potions! Remember, this is a cosmetic hat and cannot actually store doses of potions.
A limited number of these new rares will be available at a special early bird price – be sure to grab them now and show off to your friends!
Hope you enjoy this awesome refresh of some of the most distinct items in the game. Be sure to let us know your thoughts over on the forums.
The RuneScape Team
What is Treasure Hunter?
Playing Treasure Hunter is simple - click the treasure chest icon that pops up when you log in. If you've not played before, just follow the on-screen guide.
If you'd like more, you can also buy Keys on the website, or by clicking 'Buy Keys' within the Treasure Hunter interface in-game.