RuneScape Road Trip - Dungeoneering Week
The RuneScape Road Trip's reaching its end - and a heck of a month it's been! But it's not over yet - to go out with a bang, we've got a whole week dedicated to Dungeoneering!
From the 26th of May to the 1st of June, all RuneScape members will enjoy the following dungeon-delving delights:
- Double tokens from dungeoneering in Daemonheim and in Sinkholes.
- +50% base XP from Sinkholes.
Combined with a big batch of Dungeoneering updates from the Ninja Team - coming on Tuesday - it's a great time for a Daemonheim adventure.
Don't forget, the Road Trip itself lasts for the rest of the month, too - including the Ports bonuses from last week. You've still got time to complete your Road Trip journals, and there'll be more stamping sessions run by JMods.
The RuneScape Team
Social Media Challenges – Week 4
Thank you to all of you who have submitted (email@example.com) you completed Social Media Road Trip ‘journals’ – we’ve received them and will reply with your special stamp(s) at the start of June! We'll also put everyone who’s completed all seven stamps into a prize draw to win some RuneScape goodies, so make sure you try to finish them all!The seven challenges have been set, and you have until the end of May to compile your journal, and become true Road Trip social media adventurers. Here’s a recap of the challenges:
- Follow us on Twitter (@RuneScape), and to tweet us - using the hashtag #RuneScapeRoadTrip - your favourite RuneScape memory.
- Take a screenshot of you doing something awesome in-game for our special Pinterest board, which will be created after we’ve received all the entries.
- 'Like’ us on Facebook, and ‘share’ your favourite post on there.
- Follow us on Instagram, and to tag us (using @RuneScape) in a RuneScape-themed image you’d like to share. This can be a screenshot, a meme, a RuneScape IRL image, anything – be as creative as you like!
- Like and share our recent BTS video: ‘May Updates Coming to RuneScape’.
- ReVine one of our Vines, and follow us there.
- Add us to your circles on Google Plus, join this awesome player community, and introduce yourself under the ‘Introduce Yourself’ heading.
If you have any questions about the Social Media Road Trip, we’ve created an FAQs thread you may find useful.
Good luck, and we look forward to seeing all of your entries!
The RuneScape Community Team