- Charging Kharedst's Memoirs will now be possible with runes stored in the Rune pouch.
- Kharedst's Memoirs now correctly unequips any bedsheets you may be wearing when you teleport.
- The Kharedst's Memoirs book now fits better when worn by female characters.
- Players who defeat the Sand snake via recoil damage during The Depths of Despair quest will now progress correctly.
- The book "The Envoy to Varlamore" can now be found in the bookcase of a PoH if the player has obtained it during The Depths of Despair.
- The pink cape model for female characters is no longer using the male model.
- Players are no longer stalled in animation when casting Cure Other, Energy Transfer, Heal Other and Vengeance Other from the Lunar Spellbook.
- Mining guild gloves no longer work on F2P worlds.
- Noted items will now appear in the wilderness instantly for all players if manually dropped. This does not affect their behaviour if dropped on death.
- The ducks in the Woodcutting guild have had their ability to swim on land removed.
- The examine text of the Royal Accord of Twill has been updated.
- Some spelling and grammar errors within the Queen of Thieves dialogue has been corrected.
- Players can now use the "Check" option on their Falador Diary shield to find out the remaining number of charges.
- A spelling error in Tomas Lawry's dialogue has been corrected.
- Lisa, the Last Man Standing NPC, is no longer mostly armless.
- The value of the Salve Amulet (i) and the Salve Amulet (ei) have been increased to better reflect the time it takes to acquire them.
- The Toxic Blowpipe now displays the exact number of scales while there are no darts loaded inside.
- A grammar error in the Slayer Master information when on a Crazy Archaeologist task has been corrected.
Discuss this update on our forumsMods Archie, Ash, Ayiza, Curse, Ed, Ghost, Jed, John C, Kieren, Mat K, Maz, Roq, Ry, Stone, Sween, TomH, Weath, West & Wolf
The Old School Team