Treasure Hunter: Halloween - From This Weekend
It's the time of year when the ghosts come out to play… and here’s your chance to join them!
Once you've collected enough, you can use ghostweave to create six brand new outfits:
- Ghostly druid outfit
- Ghostly farmer outfit
- Ghostly fisher outfit
- Ghostly Fremennik outfit
- Ghostly guard outfit
- Ghostly princess outfit
When wearing one of these outfits, you'll be able to trick or treat any NPC named 'man' or 'woman' you find around Gielinor. You'll find plenty in Lumbridge, Falador, Varrock, and other large towns.
Give them a fright in your ghostly getup and they'll give you a choice of seven types of chocolate. Each has a unique advantage when consumed:
- Healer's chocolate: Regenerates your health for 2 minutes
- Doctor's chocolate: Restores a set amount of your health instantly
- Fighter's chocolate: Gives you an instant boost in all combat skills
- Priest's chocolate: Instantly restores some of your prayer points
- Berserker's chocolate: Enrages you, increasing your damage caused for a short period of time
- Porter's chocolate: Allows you to instantly teleport any gathered items to your bank
- Knight's chocolate: Blocks a portion of incoming damage for a short amount of time
You'll also be able to get your hands on ghostweave by doing your everyday skilling around Gielinor! Every XP gain will give you a chance of landing some of the material in your inventory.
Created all your outfits and have leftover ghostweave? Not to worry! There’s always someone interested in the chilling cloth:
- Trade 100 ghostweave for a chocolate of your choice with either a man or a woman NPC.
- Trade ghostweave with Iffie in Varrock for gold coins (1 ghostweave gives you 40 gold coins).
- Trade ghostweave with Iffie in Varrock for Bonus XP in Crafting (1 ghostweave gives you 20 Bonus XP).
After 17th November 2014 23:59 UK time, all the ghostweave will mysteriously vanish from Gielinor. Ensure that you’ve put it to good use before then!
Everyone gets at least one Key per day, and RuneScape members get two!
You can get your hands on even more through gameplay – just visit the wiki to find out how, and learn a little more about Treasure Hunter at the same time.
Alternatively, you can buy more Keys via the website, redeem Bonds in-game, or just select ‘Buy Keys’ when you’re in the Treasure Hunter.
The RuneScape Team
*Daylight Saving Time ends in the UK on 26th October, and this is reflected in the times given here.