- RuneScape Wiki
- Account Help
|We aim to respond to all queries within 48 hours.
Please choose from the options below
- I can't log in
- I've forgotten my login name
- I forgot my account password
- I can't change my password
- I think someone else has access to my account
- I'm encountering a technical issue preventing me from accessing the game
- My account is in negative credit
- RuneScape Authenticator
- Bank PIN
- Skill Reset
- Email registration
- Account security advice
- RuneScape social login
- I would like to remove Facebook from my RuneScape account
- How do I associate my RuneScape account with Facebook?
- How do I associate my RuneScape account with Google+?
- How do I remove Google+ from my RuneScape account?
- Character names
- Managing your account settings
- I lost my items
- My account has been banned
- My account has been muted
- Jagex Account Guardian
- I have forgotten my JAG security questions/answers
- Can I change my security questions?
- JAG was set by a hijacker!
- I have JAG but a hijacker can still log in to my account!
- There's a JAG device that wasn't added by me!
- I haven't received my JAG emails
- General JAG Q&A
- Device management
- What's happening with JAG, now the Authenticator is out?
- JAG security Q&A
- Ironman Mode
- I have in-game content suggestions!
If you were unable to find an answer in this section, please check out the other areas of the Support Centre via the footer below.
|Game Guide||Support Centre|
|All you need to know, and more, about the game world. How to get started and how to develop your character.||Need help with your account? Perhaps the game won't run for you? Help can be found here.|
|Scribbles & Sketches||The Community Hub|
|Artwork, fan fiction and arts and crafts are found in this section.||Confused by templates or want to contribute but not sure what to do? Check here for details on the RuneScape Wiki editing community.|
Report a wiki page
If you have identified content on the wiki that breaches the wiki policies or RuneScape rules it is possible for you to resolve this by editing/updating the content.
However if you feel that a user has seriously breached our rules or editing policy and this requires urgent attention from a member of staff, then please specify the issue from the below categories: