- RuneScape Wiki
- Payment Support
Choose from the options below
- July 2014 - Boku payment services are not currently available for players from New Zealand. Boku are currently investigating some issues they are experiencing, we recommend that you take a look at alternative methods until this issue is resolved.
- July 2014 - Ultimate Game Card, a PayByCash payment method is being withdrawn by PayByCash. This means they will be removed from sale and must be redeemed by September 30th, 2014. For more information, check this page.
- July 2014 - Players are contacting us thinking they are missing their Aura and Amulet from the Summer Special. Please read through the FAQ for detailed information on finding your items.
- July 2014 - We have noticed that some of our emails are ending up in Spam/Junk folders. To resolve this issue, please be sure to add 'email@example.com' to the safe sender list on your email provider, as any future emails will then land in your inbox.
- Manage your subscription
- Subscription status and history
- Updating your card details
- When will my membership renew?
- How does adding more membership affect my subscription?
- Transferring membership credit between accounts
- Unrecognised Payments
- How can I pay in my country?
- Reducing my membership rate
- Credit/Debit cards
- Using a pre-paid Credit card
- RuneScape Pre-paid game cards
- Ultimate Game Cards
- Unrecognised Payments
- I have active membership but I can't log in
- Recruit a Friend
- Treasure Hunter
- Solomon's General Store
- Members Loyalty Programme
- How do I gain access to Old School RuneScape?
If you were unable to find an answer in this section, please check out the other areas of the Support Centre via the footer below.
|Game Guide||Support Centre|
|All you need to know, and more, about the game world. How to get started and how to develop your character.||Need help with your account? Perhaps the game won't run for you? Help can be found here.|
|Scribbles & Sketches||The Community Hub|
|Artwork, fan fiction and arts and crafts are found in this section.||Confused by templates or want to contribute but not sure what to do? Check here for details on the RuneScape Wiki editing community.|
Report a wiki page
If you have identified content on the wiki that breaches the wiki policies or RuneScape rules it is possible for you to resolve this by editing/updating the content.
However if you feel that a user has seriously breached our rules or editing policy and this requires urgent attention from a member of staff, then please specify the issue from the below categories: