- RuneScape Wiki
|This article is about the untradeable in-game item. For the tradeable item, see Bond. For details on the system, see RuneScape Bonds.|
An untradeable RuneScape Bond is a special type of RuneScape Bond that has already been traded. It can either be redeemed for select account-related or out-of-game benefits - see the table below - or converted to a tradeable RuneScape Bond for a small fee.
Players use the 'Convert Bonds' button in the manage bonds interface in order to convert their RuneScape Bonds. A player can convert multiple untradeable RuneScape Bonds at once, should they wish. The conversion fee is 10% of a RuneScape Bond's value on the Grand Exchange at the time of conversion.
Current usages for Bonds
|Bronze Premier Club package||6||This exclusive limited time offer is expected to end on the 2nd of February 2015. Check out the Premier Club wiki page for details on what items you can receive.|
|Silver Premier Club package||12||This exclusive limited time offer is expected to end on the 2nd of February 2015. Check out the Premier Club wiki page for details on what items you can receive.|
|Gold Premier Club package||24||This exclusive limited time offer is expected to end on the 2nd of February 2015. Check out the Premier Club wiki page for details on what items you can receive.|
|Donate to the Oxfam charity with bonds||Any||Visit Thorvar Crittersmash to donate bonds. This promotion is expected to close at the end of December. |
|14× days Membership||1|
|29× days Membership||2|
|45× days Membership||3|
|12× Treasure Hunter keys||1|
|1× name change||1||Change character name without the cooldown period|
|Rent Presets from the Gear interface||1 or 2||Rent a preset slot for 16 weeks with 1 Bond or 32 weeks for 2 Bonds, with 5 slots maximum for renting|
|Buy Presets from the Gear interface||3||Purchase a preset slot permanently for 3 Bonds, with 5 slots maximum for purchase|
|1× Top Trumps pack||3|
|Rent Wealth evaluator for 12 weeks||1|
|Rent Wealth evaluator for 25 weeks||2|
|Permanently unlock the Wealth evaluator||3|
28th of July 2014 - 11th of October 2014
- 10× RuneFest Crystal Coins - 1 bond
- 50× RuneFest Crystal Coins - 10 bonds
- 200× RuneFest Crystal Coins - 20 bonds
28th of July 2014 - 9th of September 2014
Bonds could be used to purchase RuneFest 2014 tickets until the 9th September, when they sold out. Each ticket would cost 35 Bonds to purchase. Players were also able to buy hotel rooms for RuneFest.
- 1 × RuneFest Ticket - 35 bonds
- 2 × RuneFest Ticket - 70 bonds
- 1 × RuneFest Hotel Room (Twin Room on 10th October 2014) - 55 bonds
- 1 × RuneFest Hotel Room (Twin Room on 11th October 2014) - 55 bonds
- 2 × RuneFest Tickets plus Hotel Room (Twin Room on 10th October 2014) - 125 bonds
- 2 × RuneFest Tickets plus Hotel Room (Twin Room on 11th October 2014) - 125 bonds
- 2 × RuneFest Tickets plus Hotel Room (Twin Room on 10th and 11th October 2014) - 180 bonds
Summer Special Membership Package
Main article: Summer in RuneScape
Bonds could be used to purchase a Summer Special Membership. The promotion ran from the 28th of May 2014 to the 28th of July 2014. Purchasing the package gave players 3 months RuneScape membership (25% off), the enlightenment aura and a crystal amulet. See the main article for more information. This package cost 5 Bonds.
This promotion is now over, hence the package can no longer be purchased.
2013 Premier Club
3rd of December 2013 - 2nd of February 2014
Bonds could be used to purchase 2013 Premier Club Membership packages. This promotion ran from the 3rd of December 2013 to the 2nd of February 2014. Bonds could be used for purchasing packages starting Wednesday the 11th of December 2013. There were 3 package types available, as listed below:
- Bronze - 6 Bonds
- Silver - 12 Bonds
- Gold - 24 Bonds
Bonds saw a big price increase shortly after the Premier Club was announced, going from a Grand Exchange price of 7 million coins to almost 10 million coins. The 2013 Premier Club Packages are no longer available to be purchased.
Main article: RuneFest 2013
Bonds could be used to purchase RuneFest 2013 tickets from the 25th of September until around (or just before) the 2nd of November, 2013. Each ticket would cost 35 Bonds to purchase. RuneFest tickets were purchased by sending a message to the billing support team with details on the purchase. Runefest 2013 is now over, therefore Bonds cannot be used to purchase Runefest 2013 tickets any longer.
Well of Goodwill
Main article: Well of Goodwill
Bonds can be donated to the Well of Goodwill, located south of the Grand Exchange. During charity openings, a certain amount of money will be donated to a worthy cause for every bond given. The Well of Goodwill was released on the 30th of October 2013 and it has been possible to donate bonds at every time the well has been open since then. Players can obtain titles depending on the amount of money they donate. For more information, see the main article.
- There was a charity event involving the Well of Goodwill during the month of November 2014. It started on the 1st of November and ended on the 30th of November. Players could donate as many bonds (or coins) as they would like to the well, each bond worth US$4.70. The money would go to three organizations; AbleGamers, DonateGames and YoungMinds. Players could gain titles depending on how much they donated. 
Note: Players can only donate Bonds and/or coins when a charity event for the Well of Goodwill is running.
- 1 News post: Donate to Oxfam with Bonds - "Throughout December you can make donations to an extremely worthwhile cause."
- 2 News post: Come to RuneFest for Free with Bonds!
- 3 News post: Well of Goodwill Opens 1st November with New Charities
Report a wiki page
If you have identified content on the wiki that breaches the wiki policies or RuneScape rules it is possible for you to resolve this by editing/updating the content.
However if you feel that a user has seriously breached our rules or editing policy and this requires urgent attention from a member of staff, then please specify the issue from the below categories: