- RuneScape Wiki
Dungeoneering is a complex and intricate skill. Dungeoneers have developed a set of acronyms that shorten what is needed to type to convey an important meaning or note. It is highly recommended to know these acronyms as they will help you complete dungeons with a more diverse range of people in a quicker time that if these were not known.
Looking for a specific acronym? Press ctrl+f or command+f and type in what you're looking for. If you are not taken to the acronym it is not listed on this page and you will have to look elsewhere for the definition of it.
Most common > Least common
Floor Themes (Type):
- Fr/Froz = Frozen (Floors 1-11)
- A1/Ab1 = Abandoned (1) (Floors 12-17)
- Furn = Furnished (Floors 18-29)
- Frafu = Frozen, Abandoned 1 or Furnished (1-29) (Will depend on which floors each players have open)
- A/Ab/A2/Ab2 = Abandoned (2) (Floors 30-35)
- O/Occ = Occult (Floors 36-47)
- W/Warp = Warped (Floors 48-60)
- Hw = High Warped (Floors 57-60)
- Complexities 1-6 = C1-6 (You will very rarely see any floors which are not C1 or C6). C1 floors are sometimes called 'rush(es)'
- Small Floor = Sometimes called 'C6 rush'
- Medium Floor = M/Med
- Large Floor = L/Lrg, But most often no abbreviation (E.G. if you saw A+1, you would assume it to be large)
- Floor (insert number) = F(insert number); Floor 34 would be F34
- (Floor theme)+1/2/3/4 = Indicates how many people are needed for the team to be ready to go.
- GGS = Group Gatestone.
- GT = Group Teleport.
- GTGD = Group Tele to Help for GD.
- GDM = Guardian Door Mark.
- GT Emote = Group Tele Emote (Everyone have to tele and do the Emote).
- GT Levers = Group Tele Levers (For a 5 Players Floor (5:5), At least 4 person have to GT).
- GT Port/Portal = Group Tele Portal (Find the Quickest Path and write it to help other Players).
- GTB = Group Tele to Boss.
- GTE = Group Tele to End.
- MGT = Move GGS to where you are or to the bigger path.
- MGTB = Move GGS to Boss.
- MGTE = Move GGS to End.
- CGT = Carry GGS.
- CGTB = Carry GGS to be Ready to Move at Boss.
- CGTE = Carry GGS to be Ready to Move at End.
- BGT = Buying GGS (Usually for Emote/Levers/Portal or just to carry for End).
- SGT = Selling GGS (Usually because GGS lead to a Dead End so it have to be moved).
- G/Gate = Personal Gatestone.
- HT = Home Teleport.
- NFG = No Free Gate (Personal Gatestone).
- RQ = Ragequit.
- RG = Regroup.
- GD = Guardian Door.
- DE = Dead End.
- EMO = Emote.
- LEVS = Levers.
- CFS = Coloured Ferrets Puzzle.
- FF = Fishing Ferret Puzzle.
- Flowers/Vines = Flowers Woodcutting Puzzle.
- Gazer = Room Containing a Soulgazer (Usually a Guardian Door).
- Robot = Runecrafting Magical Construct Puzzle.
- Books = 4 Bookcases Puzzle.
- Mono = Monolith Room.
- GK = Get Key
- G/Gate + Door name = Drop a Personal Gatestone for this door.
- C = Crimson
- Y = Yellow
- B = Blue
- Go = Gold
- Gr = Green
- O = Orange
- P = Purple
- S = Silver
- Co = Corner
- Cr = Crescent
- D = Diamond
- P = Pentagon
- T = Triangle
- R = Rectangle
- S/Sh = Shield
- W = Wedge
Note: Always write Colour+Form (E.G. For Crimson Corner = CCO)
Report a wiki page
If you have identified content on the wiki that breaches the wiki policies or RuneScape rules it is possible for you to resolve this by editing/updating the content.
However if you feel that a user has seriously breached our rules or editing policy and this requires urgent attention from a member of staff, then please specify the issue from the below categories: