- RuneScape Wiki
- Guthix's Chambers
|The content on this page is only accessible to RuneScape Members.|
|If you would like access to this feature in game, please make sure that you have subscribed.|
Points of Interest
Entrance to Automaton Cave
|Guthixian High Druid|
There are no quests to start in Guthix's Chambers.
- Players with at least level 90 Prayer will gain 100,000 XP when paying your respects at the monument.
- Players with 10 chronicle fragments can place them on the monument for Divination XP.
- Players with at least level 74 Firemaking can light the 5 torches around the chamber for 10, 000 Firemaking XP each (a total of 50, 000 XP).
- Speak to the Guthixian High Druid in order to:
- Retrieve any lost rewards
- Access any new rewards (if they have completed the recommended quests since completing The World Wakes)
- Change your cosmetic top option
- Activate/deactivate your title
- Be teleported in to the central chamber.
|Cities & Towns|
|Catherby • East Ardougne • Hemenster • Piscatoris Fishing Colony • Port Khazard • Seers' Village • Tree Gnome Stronghold • Tree Gnome Village and Battlefield • West Ardougne • Witchaven • Yanille|
|Ancient Cavern • Kuradal's Dungeon • Ourania Cave • Waterfall Dungeon|
|Other Places of Interest|
|Baxtorian Falls • Elemental Workshop • Guthix's Chambers|
|Asgarnia • Ape Atoll • Dorgesh-Kaan • Entrana • Feldip Hills • The Fremennik Lands • Frozen Wastes • Kandarin • Karamja • Kharidian Desert • Misthalin • Morytania • The Pirate Islands • Tirannwn • Troll Lands • The Void Islands • Wilderness • Wushanko Isles • Zanaris|
|Places A - Z - Cities and Towns - Dungeons - Other Places of Interest|
|Rules of RuneScape|
|How do I get Started • Controls • Interfaces • Combat • Skills • Clans|
|The Game World|
|Area Guides • History • Races • Pronunciation Guide • Transportation • Terrain Survival Guide • Quests • Activities • Enhancing the Game|
|RuneScape Classic • Old School RuneScape|
|Game Guide||Support Centre|
|All you need to know, and more, about the game world. How to get started and how to develop your character.||Need help with your account? Perhaps the game won't run for you? Help can be found here.|
|Scribbles & Sketches||The Community Hub|
|Artwork, fan fiction and arts and crafts are found in this section.||Confused by templates or want to contribute but not sure what to do? Check here for details on the RuneScape Wiki editing community.|
Report a wiki page
If you have identified content on the wiki that breaches the wiki policies or RuneScape rules it is possible for you to resolve this by editing/updating the content.
However if you feel that a user has seriously breached our rules or editing policy and this requires urgent attention from a member of staff, then please specify the issue from the below categories: