- RuneScape Wiki
Support - Not receiving Jagex emails
- Support - Not receiving Jagex emails
- July 2014 - Boku payment services are not currently available for players from New Zealand. Boku are currently investigating some issues they are experiencing, we recommend that you take a look at alternative methods until this issue is resolved.
- July 2014 - Ultimate Game Card, a PayByCash payment method is being withdrawn by PayByCash. This means they will be removed from sale and must be redeemed by September 30th, 2014. For more information, check this page.
- July 2014 - Players are contacting us thinking they are missing their Aura and Amulet from the Summer Special. Please read through the FAQ for detailed information on finding your items.
- July 2014 - We have noticed that some of our emails are ending up in Spam/Junk folders. To resolve this issue, please be sure to add 'email@example.com' to the safe sender list on your email provider, as any future emails will then land in your inbox.
If you are not receiving any emails from Jagex, you should check your email account's Spam/Junk folder to see if the emails from us are being filtered there.
Please make sure you check that you haven't blocked emails from our @runescape.com and @jagex.com email addresses.
Here's a list of email addresses you need to add to your safe senders list:
If you could add our email address into your contacts list and wait 1 hour before repeating the process. This should ensure emails won’t be blocked from us in future.
If you are a Gmail user, please check your 'Promotions' tab for our emails as the quite often end up there!
If we ever experience ongoing issues with our email provider not sending emails, we will put up a customer service notice with details here.
If you have checked these settings and are still not receiving emails from us then you may need to contact us by using the button below.
|Game Guide||Support Centre|
|All you need to know, and more, about the game world. How to get started and how to develop your character.||Need help with your account? Perhaps the game won't run for you? Help can be found here.|
|Scribbles & Sketches||The Community Hub|
|Artwork, fan fiction and arts and crafts are found in this section.||Confused by templates or want to contribute but not sure what to do? Check here for details on the RuneScape Wiki editing community.|
Report a wiki page
If you have identified content on the wiki that breaches the wiki policies or RuneScape rules it is possible for you to resolve this by editing/updating the content.
However if you feel that a user has seriously breached our rules or editing policy and this requires urgent attention from a member of staff, then please specify the issue from the below categories: