- RuneScape Wiki
Support - Not receiving Jagex emails
- Support - Not receiving Jagex emails
- September 2014 - We're aware that some players are experiencing lag or slow loading times in-game and on the website. We're working on getting this fixed and appreciate your patience whilst this is sorted.
- September 2014 - Ultimate Game Card, a PayByCash payment method is being withdrawn by PayByCash. This means they will be removed from sale and must be redeemed by September 30th, 2014. For more information, check this page.
- September 2014 - We have noticed that some of our emails are ending up in Spam/Junk folders. To resolve this issue, please be sure to add 'email@example.com' to the safe sender list on your email provider, as any future emails will then land in your inbox.
- September 2014 - We are aware that Canadian players are not currently able to use BOKU to make payments. In the meantime, please use an alternative payment method.
- September 2014 - Rogers Communication in Canada have withdrawn support of any Premium SMS services as of August the 31st. As such, we will be unable to take mobile payments from Rogers phones after this date. Please make use of the alternative payment methods available.
If you are not receiving any emails from Jagex, you should check your email account's Spam/Junk folder to see if the emails from us are being filtered there.
Please make sure you check that you haven't blocked emails from our @runescape.com and @jagex.com email addresses.
Here's a list of email addresses you need to add to your safe senders list:
If you could add our email address into your contacts list and wait 1 hour before repeating the process. This should ensure emails won’t be blocked from us in future.
If you are a Gmail user, please check your 'Promotions' tab for our emails as the quite often end up there!
If we ever experience ongoing issues with our email provider not sending emails, we will put up a customer service notice with details here.
If you have checked these settings and are still not receiving emails from us then you may need to contact us by using the button below.
|Game Guide||Support Centre|
|All you need to know, and more, about the game world. How to get started and how to develop your character.||Need help with your account? Perhaps the game won't run for you? Help can be found here.|
|Scribbles & Sketches||The Community Hub|
|Artwork, fan fiction and arts and crafts are found in this section.||Confused by templates or want to contribute but not sure what to do? Check here for details on the RuneScape Wiki editing community.|
Report a wiki page
If you have identified content on the wiki that breaches the wiki policies or RuneScape rules it is possible for you to resolve this by editing/updating the content.
However if you feel that a user has seriously breached our rules or editing policy and this requires urgent attention from a member of staff, then please specify the issue from the below categories: