- RuneScape Wiki
- Account Help
|Players using BT Internet may experience issues connecting to the website and game. We have been told that this is due to your BT Internet settings being set to moderate or above|
Please choose from the options below
- I can't log in
- I forgot my account password
- I can't change my password
- My password reset requests keep getting denied
- I've forgotten my registered email address
- I can't access my registered email address
- My registered email address has been deleted/is no longer in use
- I'm not receiving emails from Jagex
- My email address does not match the one on record
- I don't have an email registered to my account
- I've forgotten my login name
- I think someone else has access to my account
- I'm encountering a technical issue preventing me from accessing the game
- My account is in negative credit
- RuneScape Authenticator
- Bank PIN
- Email registration
- Account security advice
- RuneScape social login
- Character names
- Managing your account settings
- I lost my items
- My account has been banned
- Jagex Account Guardian
- I have forgotten my JAG security questions/answers
- Can I change my security questions?
- JAG was set by a hijacker!
- I have JAG but a hijacker can still log in to my account!
- There's a JAG device that wasn't added by me!
- I haven't received my JAG emails
- General JAG Q&A
- Device management
- What's happening with JAG, now the Authenticator is out?
- JAG security Q&A
- Ironman Mode
- I have in-game content suggestions!
If you were unable to find an answer in this section, please check out the other areas of the Support Centre via the footer below.
|Game Guide||Support Centre|
|All you need to know, and more, about the game world. How to get started and how to develop your character.||Need help with your account? Perhaps the game won't run for you? Help can be found here.|
|Scribbles & Sketches||The Community Hub|
|Artwork, fan fiction and arts and crafts are found in this section.||Confused by templates or want to contribute but not sure what to do? Check here for details on the RuneScape Wiki editing community.|
Report a wiki page
If you have identified content on the wiki that breaches the wiki policies or RuneScape rules it is possible for you to resolve this by editing/updating the content.
However if you feel that a user has seriously breached our rules or editing policy and this requires urgent attention from a member of staff, then please specify the issue from the below categories: