- RuneScape Wiki
Members Loyalty Programme
- Members Loyalty Programme
Simply subscribe and, each month that you're a member, you’ll be given loyalty points to spend on a great range of rewards. We’ll keep you up to date with any offers as well as when you’ve been given more points!
How Does it Work?
If you are a member, you are automatically signed up to the programme and will received loyalty points each month. Loyalty points are a currency earned through being a member and are used for purchasing rewards from Solomon's General Store.
For each month that you are a member you will receive loyalty points. These work in two ways: cumulatively for the number of months you have been a member while being signed up to the programme, and consecutively for being a member for several months in a row. You will never lose your cumulative total, but if you lose your membership for even a day, your consecutive total will be reset to zero.
For example: if you have paid consecutively for 4 months, but then let this lapse then you would fall back to 0 bonus loyalty points:
|Month||Points||Bonus Points||Total Points|
Other examples are as follows:
- A player who subscribes for 6 months and then lapses for 14 days will drop back to 0 bonus points but will continue with the 7th month point value.
- A player who subscribes for 3 months and re-subscribes within 7 days will drop back to 0 bonus points but will continue with the 3rd month point value.
- A player who subscribes for 4 months and doesn't subscribe until 30 days will drop back to 0 bonus points but will continue with the 5th month point value.
If you let your membership lapse you will also lose any progress towards your milestone items.
Loyalty points are added on the first day that you sign up to the programme and on that same day each month thereafter. This date will only change if you let your membership expire. Then, the day your loyalty points will renew is on the day you add more membership.
Click here for a full list of the loyalty points you can receive each month.
Note that after the first 12 months, you will receive 15,000 bonus points a month. Every 6 months, this is increased to 20,000 before returning to the normal bonus of 15,000.
|Months||Points earned||Bonus points|
For every consecutive year of membership, you will unlock a milestone item. This relies on continuous membership and resets to the start if you break your membership streak at any time. As an extreme example, if you have the 3 year milestone item unlocked and then lose your membership streak, you will not get the year 4 item for another 4 years.
If you've got the loyalty points, Solomon has the goods! He's oddly fond of window-shoppers too, so if you're saving your points, feel free to check out what's on offer.
You will find that Solomon also stocks items that can be purchased with runecoins instead of loyalty points. Some items can only be purchased with runecoins, and others only with loyalty points.
To spend your loyalty points, visit Solomon's General Store.
Beginning on August 26th 2013, players who have been members for 12 and 24 months will get special milestone items. Players who have already been members for 12+ months consecutively previous to this date will also receive the items.
Xuan is a vendor famed all over Gileinor for two things: fighting badgers and selling some of the finest under the-counter-items in all of Gielinor. He specialises in Loyalty Programme rewards and can be found in his shops near the Warriors' Guild in Burthorpe and in Varrock market square.
Should you lose any of your auras or re-coloured items, you will be able to reclaim them from Xuan. Note that for re-coloured items you must find or purchase the item again before bringing it to Xuan to be re-coloured. This is because it is not just the colour option that you lost, but the item itself.
Other rewards from the Loyalty Programme are not physical items and so cannot be lost.
What Can I Get?
- Auras - Auras are a method of improving the benefits you gain from certain skills, other auras are just for fun and provide no benefits. They are split into 4 tiers with tier 4 being the strongest and most powerful auras available.
- Emotes - Emotes are pre-defined actions that your character can do. Emotes can show your mood, express an opinion or just make your character perform an impressive display of animations and movements.
- Outfits - Outfits are cosmetic overrides that allow you to change the way you look without affecting your skilling abilities or effectiveness in combat.
- Titles - These name modifiers can appear before or after your name in the chatbox.
- Re-colours - Existing items in game are given a new colour scheme through this option.
- Effects - These cosmetic overrides give your eyes a new colour and a glowing effect.
- Pet treats - These special items can improve the growth rate of legendary pets.
- Hairstyles - A variety of two-tone hair styles are available for purchase.
- Animations - Spice up your skilling or spell casting with different animations. They do not change your XP gain or level, but make you look more stylish while you are skilling.
- Bank boosters - Increase your available bank space with these items.
Refunded Loyalty Points
On March 13th 2012 the prices of tiered auras were adjusted. As a result, players who had purchased these auras were given a refund. Click here to see the items that had their prices changed.
|Item name||Old price||New price||Refund|
|Greater call of the sea||19000||14000||5000|
|Master call of the sea||45000||33500||11500|
|Greater five finger discount||19000||14000||5000|
|Master five finger discount||45000||33500||11500|
|Greater poison purge||15000||12250||2750|
|Master poison purge||40000||32500||7500|
|Greater runic accuracy||21000||16750||4250|
|Master runic accuracy||42500||29000||13500|
On October 23rd 2013 the prices of items that could be purchased with Loyalty points were reduced. As such players who purchased items with loyalty points between September 2nd 2013 and October 23rd 2013 were refunded 40% of the loyalty points they had spent. Click here to see the items that had their prices changed.
- Skill Overrides
- The Handsome/Beautiful
- The Skillful
- The Suave/Elegant
- The Intimidating
- The Untouchable
- The Mysterious
- The Stylish
- The Outrageous
- The Hot
- Esquire / Ms
- Mister / Miss
- Mr / Mrs
- The Wild
- The Adorable
- The Tanned
- Lesser Demonflesh
- Dragon Wolf outfit
- Scarecrow mask (override)
- Envoy of Order
- Envoy of Chaos
- Equipment and Weapon Overrides
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What happens to my loyalty points?
You will receive loyalty points at the old rate right up until the update, after which your loyalty point entitlement will shift to a new amount based on the new system. See the wiki for full details. You will not lose any loyalty points that you already have.
2. When do I lose eligibility for monthly bonus loyalty points?
Once your membership lapses, you are no longer eligible to earn and spend monthly bonus points, so it is recommended that you renew your membership as early as possible.
3. Will I still be able to access the store through Xuan?
4. Will I lose any loyalty points or runecoins in the merge?
No. You will keep any loyalty points and runecoins that you have already earned/bought.
1. I have bought the old loyalty store outfits from Xuan's Loyalty Shop. Will those be included in the graphical update?
Yes. Your existing Loyalty Programme outfits will be converted to cosmetic overrides and graphically updated.
2. Why can’t I buy auras with runecoins? Will they ever be offered for runecoins?
Solomon's General Store was designed to be a way to purchase optional cosmetic and convenience upgrades for players who wish to personalise their RuneScape experience. It is designed to be used by free players and members alike.
Most auras offer significant gameplay advantages, and are carefully balanced to work as part of the members' game, benefitting experienced, higher levelled players the most. They were never designed to be part of the free game and - as such - we are limiting them to loyalty point purchases only.
There are no plans to make auras available for runecoins in the foreseeable future.
3. Will you be releasing more items to buy with loyalty points?
4. I can’t find the item I wanted to buy from Xuan! Did you take it away?
All items that were previously available from Xuan's Loyalty Shop are available in the merged store.
5. Will the prices of items change?
All existing loyalty point and runecoin prices remain unchanged.
Membership & Loyalty Programme
1. I subscribed using a pre-paid card for 30 days of membership. Do I qualify for loyalty points and the bonus points?
Of course! As long as you're a member, you're eligible to start earning loyalty points. The way in which you pay makes no difference.
The only thing to bear in mind if you're using a non-recurring payment method is that you'll need to re-subscribe manually when your membership is about to expire, if you wish to retain your loyalty point amount. Remember that you won't lose any membership time if you redeem another pre-paid card early - the full amount will be added to your current term of membership.
2. What do I lose if I do not renew my membership the moment it expires?
If membership is not renewed before membership expires, you will lose your eligibility for bonus points, not to mention break your streak to qualify for the milestone items. Everyone is encouraged to renew their memberships as early as possible, or take out recurring membership. Take a look above for full details.
3. I am having payment problems and my subscription is almost up. I don’t want to lose my eligibility for bonus points and my chance at getting the yearly milestone item. Help!
If you're having a problem making a payment, please feel free to visit the Payment Support wiki. There you'll find information on a range of commonly occurring issues and solutions to them. If you need further support, you'll also find details there of how to contact our Payment Support Team, who will do all that they can to resolve any issues you are encountering.
4. Where can I find my milestone item?
Any milestone items for which you're eligible will be sent to your bank. If you don't have enough bank space, you'll be able to claim them from Diango in Draynor Village Marketplace.
Support and Help
If you are having trouble with the Members Loyalty Programme, or have questions that are not answered above, you can get help and support through the Billing Support Team.
The Payment Help page has a large amount of help topics on the Members Loyalty Programme under the 'Membership Extras' section. If you're still struggling, you can contact the Billing Support Team through the payment help page.
|RuneScape Client • RuneScape Game Bar • JagexNews|
|RSS Feeds • Adventurer's Log • Clan Home • RuneScape Forums • Refer a Friend • Members Loyalty Programme • Solomon's General Store • RuneScape Bonds • RuneScape Companion • Polls • RuneScape Authenticator • Gear Guide|
|Other ways to get Involved|
|Fansites • Player Submissions • Moderators (Jagex • Player • Forum • Local) • RuneScape Social Media • RuneScape Novels • Promotional Items • Top Trumps|
|Rules of RuneScape|
|How do I get Started • Controls • Interfaces • Combat • Skills • Clans|
|The Game World|
|Area Guides • History • Races • Pronunciation Guide • Transportation • Terrain Survival Guide • Quests • Activities • Enhancing the Game|
|RuneScape Classic • Old School RuneScape|
|Game Guide||Support Centre|
|All you need to know, and more, about the game world. How to get started and how to develop your character.||Need help with your account? Perhaps the game won't run for you? Help can be found here.|
|Scribbles & Sketches||The Community Hub|
|Artwork, fan fiction and arts and crafts are found in this section.||Confused by templates or want to contribute but not sure what to do? Check here for details on the RuneScape Wiki editing community.|
Report a wiki page
If you have identified content on the wiki that breaches the wiki policies or RuneScape rules it is possible for you to resolve this by editing/updating the content.
However if you feel that a user has seriously breached our rules or editing policy and this requires urgent attention from a member of staff, then please specify the issue from the below categories: