- RuneScape Wiki
Reset your password/Without a registered email address
- Without a registered email address
Resetting a password on an account without a registered email
To recover an account that does not have a registered email, you will need to submit a Password Reset Request. Please note that the response time for this is slower than for recovering an account with a registered email.
Please follow these steps to submit a Password Reset Request:
- Go to www.runescape.com
- Under the ‘Support’ option in the top right hand corner, please select ‘Account Recovery’
- Click on Account Recovery.
- Enter your login details (this may be the email address you created the account with. This is not your display name.
- You will now be taken to the Password Reset Form once you have allowed Java to run. Here you need to provide the earliest information you possibly can. For help filling out the form please hover over the big question mark to the right hand side.
- Once you have filled in all the information that you know, press the 'Send to Jagex' button at the bottom of the screen.
- Once you have submitted your appeal you will see this screen:
Your appeal has now been submitted and will be reviewed by a member of Jagex Customer Support as soon as possible. Please note that in busy periods this can take up to several hours, however we aim to get an answer to you within 1 hour.
Your appeal result will be sent to you by email so keep an eye on your email inbox. Please remember to check your junk/spam folders for the email.
If your Password Reset has been accepted it will contain a link to set a new password. If it has been denied you will be able to find reasons why your appeal was not successful and will be able to try again.
Once completed, the email address that you received your 'Reset accepted’ message on, will now become the registered email for that account, and be used for any account settings changes in future.
|Game Guide||Support Centre|
|All you need to know, and more, about the game world. How to get started and how to develop your character.||Need help with your account? Perhaps the game won't run for you? Help can be found here.|
|Scribbles & Sketches||The Community Hub|
|Artwork, fan fiction and arts and crafts are found in this section.||Confused by templates or want to contribute but not sure what to do? Check here for details on the RuneScape Wiki editing community.|
Report a wiki page
If you have identified content on the wiki that breaches the wiki policies or RuneScape rules it is possible for you to resolve this by editing/updating the content.
However if you feel that a user has seriously breached our rules or editing policy and this requires urgent attention from a member of staff, then please specify the issue from the below categories: