- Dwarf multicannons can no longer be placed within the Revenant area of the caves.
- They can still be used elsewhere throughout the cave for those doing Wilderness Slayer.
- Each Revenant NPC has a certain percentage chance of rolling on the normal loot table. We are changing the formula for this percentage chance so that the lower level Revenant NPCs have a substantially reduced chance of hitting it.
- Higher level Revenants aren't exempt, and have also had their chances of rolling the normal loot table slightly reduced.
- The value of the normal loot table has been slightly reduced, focusing more towards reducing the number of resources being dropped.
- For example, the quantity of items such as Onyx bolt tips have been lowered more so than others.
- W345 Permanent Deadman ONLY - Revenant NPCs have had most of their drop tables removed. The only drops available from them now are the Bracelet of ethereum, Revenant ether and Ancient crystals.
- Players holding on to any of the following items will find they have automatically been converted to their corresponding trade-in value in tomorrow's game update: Ancient emblem, Ancient totem, Ancient statuette, Ancient medallion, Ancient effigy and Ancient relic. If you have a max cash stack, the coins will have dropped to the floor upon login.
- We want to leave the Revenant caves for players to utilise it for Wilderness Slayer, but the Revenant NPC drop tables simply can't be effectively balanced with the game mode (it's one of the reasons we removed them in Seasonal Deadman). As such, we opted to remove all items from the Revenant NPC drop tables but keep the Bracelet of ethereum and Revenant ether, which also prevents discontinued items from existing within the game mode.
The Old School Team